Update on House Bill # 2500
Bill # 2500 was dropped in the House on Thursday 1/14/2016
AAGA Insurance Complaint Form - NEW
Click the image below to view and download the AAGA Insurance Complaint Form
Letter to shop owners/managers explaining the change from Arizona Glass Association to Arizona Auto Glass Association
By Rex Altree
Dear Glass Shop Owner/Manager,
If I could have a couple minutes of your time, I'd like to provide you with what may be the SALVATION of the Auto Glass industry in Arizona, over the next 6-18 months.
Since its beginning, in 2000, the Arizona Auto Glass Association has been actively pursuing the best interests of the Independent Auto Glass shops in the state of Arizona in a variety of ways including:
• Supporting "right to choose" legislation for glass shops in Arizona.
• Providing up to date industry information at the national and state level.
• Offering preferred pricing and discounts on a variety of marketing products.
• Bringing independents together for think tank forums.
• Hiring Lobbyists to be a Voice, an Advocate and a "Watch Dog" for all Arizona Glass Shops.
Arizona Bill SB1238 Passed April 22, 2011
Read the bill and AAGA's official opinion of the bill